Emailed Industry partner 1 yesterday and set up time to meet with senior staff member who controls research funding.
10/9/08Today I spoke with a professional association who has the potential to be an Industry partner in this research. Key points from discussion were
- enthusiasm for the project and its relation to the goals of Association and this particular arm of the Association
- difficulty in making commitment prior to major strategic decisions being made about the organisation in November 2008 at Board meeting
- could see low key role for Association and this arm in
- recruitment of participants
- providing support for participants who need outside counselling
- guiding research process - Research reference group
- agreed process that runs alongside this conversation.
- Sue to contact Association through normal research channels seeking support.
So, what can I do now that I have created a community?